viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Won't you love the stars?

This night
is a disaster
and no one
is singing.

Tears are falling
maybe since
my eye closed.

After life things weren’t here,
the animals were the size
of my knees.
The trees were intelligent like me.

This universe
was sleeping,
and one day it brings
us the miracle of our life.

Maybe my teeth will talk
and someone around
my clothes will tell me
how it feels to be in love.

Seriously maybe my eye
can’t be opened by its way,
‘coz I need you there,
I love you here.

My war still killing people
without a name to make their graves,
so I will call them random people
and hoe the ground with my hands.

I see a star dancing on my dreams
it was beautiful like nothing in this world;
I think it was somebody else.
I think you are somebody else.

And you still love her
you still searching her hand
you still savoring her lips
and you still in love with her.

Won’t the space stop
looking for trouble without thinking of it?
And won’t the seeds stop singing and writing
memories of mythology and legends
inspirited by a lonely returning?

He died reading news.

And you still looking her eye.
You still release your mind
to more pictures of her face.
You love her and the stars
were telling you that she’s ok.

This war fell in the depths,
but our deaths were forgotten
in the name of our gods.

Oh, the alarm is ringing again,
and the science still being a thing
to answer all the secrets we know;
‘Til the sun came down, we said goodbye.

No hay comentarios: