viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Like puppets

As the sun walks in my palm,
I feel you blurring from this map
where the streets are always empty
just to see you and run to your place.
All this silent movement makes me say
inside of my mouth how my heart
beats and how I feel nervous when
I think in all time that I wasn’t with you.

I’m going to close the windows and lock
all the doors to wait for the moment
of the light to escape from the loneliness
and watch you seeing the daybreak.
This probably will grow up.

If only you were here then maybe I
will be telling you all this thoughts and try
to take all the seconds and don’t let them
pass through the hands of chronos to
make the moment perfect like a photograph
or a picture made of colors and incoherencies;
I will love the way you speak to me
like the way you spin the air around your walking.

The beginning take us and like
a ventriloquist use we like puppets.

No hay comentarios: