viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

Look to the snow and you will watch the love that I have for you.

I’m just taking my life with something to don’t make errors;
walking in the water, I’m cold outside;
I’m warm inside, I’m broken outside;
I’m melted inside; I’m a dream inside.

The atlas looks worm and it’s older than me,
the earth was changed and the sun turns brighter now.
This atlas is useless because it has probably
ages of its creation, but my life instead doesn’t start.
I hear snowflakes through the sheets;
I heard how the squirrels hide their acorn.

Won’t you be mine? Won’t I be yours?
As these broken nails reflect our faces,
we sing out of loud to make echoes in the world.
Maybe a weekend will not be perfect but I will try it
to just don’t think about how the sky and the stars
make figures taking your heart as a design.

Every step and every moment hits our lungs;
We breath today but that’s only for a while, a while through
the time lapsed from our born to the ephemeral end.

The bellows are poor and can’t make music,
so let’s try to find how to speak our feelings without sounds,
without our mouth, without our limbs, without our life.
Just looking for it in the beautiful places that we don’t see yet.
Those places hidden from us to protect the mother earth
from the hands of the evil men, evil men killing us and she.

Will we kiss now?
Just answer me this little question, will we kiss now?
As every hour passing by, I can’t forget you, you and your words.
This is so hard just to keep my head cleaning and changing the air,
this is so hard to take you and put you in a boat of my senses.
Won’t you be mine or won’t I be yours?
I don’t know how to answer a question started from an answer;
that answer that I don’t heard from your mouth, only from your face.

Look to the snow and you will watch the love that I have for you.

No hay comentarios: