jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

A girlfriend to kiss her

Will you believe in the words I told?
Will anybody try to get me back?
I am so lost, without a friend or anyone.
My mistakes lied of myself,
this are things I’ve never said,
so why you guys don’t trust in me?

I let the dark shadows to escape from me
and here’s something touching my back.
It is cold; really cold
I’m looking for warm.
A story never ever told.
All this smoke brings me to get up
and probably my tongue is sick from speaking.

Destroy those violet eyes, those beautiful eyes.
They are hollow and so evil to me.
Your letters that I can’t read, will you take my hand?

These things are so cruel and their hearts are made of stone.
Walk with your head down
and try to fix your nameless path.

Does she pretend to sang for you and for me?
Will anybody believe in the truth that I’m trying to scream?
I can look inside of the trees,
A clean kind of breathing of wood lungs.
I believe in the words you whisper
I believe in the words you are whispering to me.
Are you ready to see the video cameras recording?
I liked you to be the one that I need to love
because your Temptations were always simplicity
and a life made of a healed nervous system.

Will anybody try to take my alibis and trust in me?
This life needs to be happy.
Will anyone finally be one of my friends or maybe a girlfriend
to kiss her?

No hay comentarios: