domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

Enjoy your window( Won't you love the stars?, pt2)

In the window
there’s a little chance
of watch your face reflected
through this eye.

The outside speaks for itself;
the sky is crying,
the sun is tumbling.

The overrated color screen,
now is burning
and my tongue feels like something
missing ‘coz I can’t sing.

I hear tears of transparent lights
falling in the shaped other side
of my mind.

Sorry for staying with closed eyes,
hearing the sound of the sights
just crumbling and dying on your mind.

There’s a little chance of knowing
how it feels to smile with no reason to do it.

Every step is more close to the shadow
awakened of this tasted murder.

Every step is close to your place.
Every saw face feels like yours.
Every day comes larger without
your sensitive vision swimming on mine.

So come here and make
the days turn brightest
and stop asking questions
without of knowing why they are made.

Miss your breath,
Miss your words
and your copybook
taking care of everything.

I never speak and it’s fine for you.
The life wasn’t ready to be lived so god wasn’t ready to create us so soon.
Any planet looks so brilliant
and who can watch they is very gracefully.
There are triangles and circles taking
every piano and making the songs that
can be heard by lovers together.

I see dinosaurs made of imagination
and children’s mind.

What a lovely kiss.
And you can read me taking every secret
and taking what I felt for my life.

In this bed the little things
looks more little
and the big things
comes too stronger,
so I can’t take back them to its places
and someone is calling my
by my name, screaming through the clouds
and the houses of people sleeping
in the graves that one day
will be their only world to write about
the lives that they spend trying
to be the happiest people that
no one knew.

Hey!
It’s time to dream now.

It’s nine o’ clock and the moon’s
soul came down while we said goodbye.

I need you and how you look at me
as we are the only two lovers on
every corner of the time.

I love how we walk above the water
and how we embrace that day that the
sky was gray.

No hay comentarios: